Sunday, January 13, 2008
We need a girl's night - soon!
Ok girls!! We need to plan a get-together! I think I know most of you, or at least who you are. I think it would be great if we could plan a night to get together and play games or just chat about running strategies or whatever. We could do a small pot-luck appetizer, fingerfood thing. What do you think? Also, would someone like to volunteer their home for the event? My house is little. No pressure - just thought I would throw out the suggestion...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! Let's do it! we could use my house, I would love to see everyone and chat. You say when and where. If you want it here, we could do fri. or sat. Between FHE, scouts, my work, and men's & women's b-ball, mon-thurs is full. Let me know:) Thanks!
LOVE TO DO A GIRLS NITE! JUST NEED 1 WEEK HEADS UP. I SUGGEST WE ALL BRING AN APPETIZER TO SHARE, NO KIDS AND LOTS OF GIRL TALK!
Post a Comment