I think we need a ladies night out, too! Let's do it. We can do it at my house. Sounds fun! Besides, we need to plan our next big race!!! Anyone up for a relay?? Check out the info on the Wasatch Back relay. It's in June and we could really have a blast. We need twelve ladies. Check it out and let the blog know what you think!!
http://www.ragnarrelay.com/wasatchback/registration.php
Of course, we only have a couple weeks until we need to register. Think about it. You're already training for it!
Deena
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think that the relay sounds awesome! My husband actually mentioned it the other other day. There is a group from his work that is getting a team together. I may be one of the weaker links but I'd love to participate.
this looks like so much fun! let me check my schedules and i'll get back with you!
lets do this! how can we round up more runner?
The relay sounds fun. I don't know if I would help or hinder a team but I'm definitely up for it if you need me. Mindy
Post a Comment