Hi everyone. I have started my first official week of training. Since I ran my marathon in September, my running has been sporadic so it is nice to have something to get me going again. But, I'm surprised at how much of my ability I have lost. It is going to take some work to get back into good running shape again. Because of my schedule and my husband's schedule, it is hard for me to get outside and run. I find myself having to run on the treadmill a lot. But, I'm determined to get outside for a run this weekend. Does anyone want to join me? Deena and I are meeting at the roundabout by the church at 6:30 on Saturday morning. I'm planning on doing 6 miles but you are all welcome to join us for as much or as little of the run as you want. Hopefully we will see some of you there.
Sherian- I'm glad you got some shoes. I hope they work out for you. A good pair of shoes makes a big difference - if not physically then mentally. I think it is important to feel like a runner and sometimes what we wear helps that to happen. I like the shirt design too. I say we go with it. I'm for white as well.
Jarrah - welcome to the group. Great to have you along.
-Amber
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds great! didn't come, but i was dreaming of you guys running! so, i am curious, how long does it take you and what is your route? what do you wear for warmth? great job!
Post a Comment