Sunday, January 20, 2008

I didn't have my best running week. I was scheduled to run 3 miles, a 5 mile tempo run and then a long run of 7 miles. I did the 3 and the 5 fine but I wimped out on the 7. My husband has been out of town so I had to run on the treadmill and I'm just not cut out to do 7 miles on the treadmill I guess. I actually quit at 3 miles. It was bad. So, I'm planning on doing my 7 miles on Monday morning instead. This week is my rest week so I only have runs of 3 miles planned. By the way, can I just tell you how much I love the rest week. I love taking a little break. I think it is important - not just physically, but mentally, to do a little less. Keep up the good work all. Amber

1 comment:

Leslie Peterson said...

yeah, not my best week either! at least you ran! i have been sick and haven't ran since last wednesday! it feels good to be rested up and all my muscles have recovered! today i'm back up and running! starting at 3 miles today! keep up the good work!