Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finally figured it out!!

okay, three weeks into this and I'd just figured out how to run this blog thing. Yeah. I've read all of yours and love to hear how you're doing. Listening to the advice you're giving eachother is helping me a ton also. A few of us are still running at the Legacy Center on Tues. Thurs. and Saturdays. It's been fun to get together. I've been so nervous about being able to run over 2 miles. I hear all of you running 6 or 7 or 8 miles and sometimes thing "Gee, I'll never make that". Last night I decided to just get on the track and see how far I could go without stopping. I made it 5 miles and it felt so great. Tonight my legs are really hurting but that feels good too. I've always been committed to this but now I'm committed and I know I can do it. I'm lucky to have older kids so I can pretty much go when I want. FYI to you all, I have two babysitters here so if you need someone to come over and watch your kids for a while so you can go out for a run just let us know!
Mindy

2 comments:

Leslie Peterson said...

I bet you surprised yourself! You really had it in you to run 5 miles! that is huge, great job!

Sabina said...

Jamie told me about the 5 miles! She is really proud of you!