Hi all... I know that it has been AGES since I posted last, sorry about that. I had an awful week last week! I just didn't want to do it, so I only ran once. Blah! This week hasn't been much much better, because the cold is depressing me, and until our basement is finished, I have no treadmill. I was using Katrinas every night, but they moved on Saturday, so that is gone as well! Sorry about all the griping!
I was doing really well though, and I am now making a promise to you all that I will run every day for the rest of the week! And I will also post on Saturday night and let you know how it went!
I am so glad to hear that you are all doing so well, and also hating the cold as much as I am! Niki told me about the girls night, and it sounds like so much fun! Let's definately do it!!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment