This is my second week of training, after a 2 month break. Last week went pretty good, I got up to 4 1/2 miles without too much pain. I thought that I was going to get away without paying for that break. This morning I went running with Deena & Niki. We tried a faster pace for 3 miles. On the last mile I got a bad stomach cramp, I could barely keep running, and fell behind. (Don't worry I could still see Niki & Deena, and they came back for me) So I'm hoping that the worst is over. We'll see. I'm so excited about this blog & the 1/2 marathon. This is the kind of thing I need to keep going. It has been great going at 5:45am, (other than being so early), it is fun to be outside, it's a great way to start out the day, and very good company!
Deanna
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment