Thursday, January 10, 2008
Weekend Run
Hi all. So, I'm planning on getting out again on Saturday morning for another 6-7 miler. I would love to have some company. I'm putting out a special call to those of you who are letting the cold weather keep you inside. Come join us. I promise you won't freeze. 6:00 am at the round-a-bout by our church? Hope to see you there. - Amber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would love to join you - unfortunately I work Saturday mornings (and I'm not up to 6 miles yet). Blah. Keep posting though. It really is a big help.
i want to come, but i am scared! what should i wear? where do you run,any hills? what about potty breaks? i don't think i run at your pace. just some concerns! can you resolve?
Leslie - you should come. Your body makes a lot of heat so as long as it isn't really windy you won't be cold after the first little bit. I wear some running pants, a long sleeved running shirt with a fairly thin jacket, gloves and a hat. You don't have to bundle up too much. We have been running over to Sunrise Meadows and back - yesterday about 7 miles. There aren't a lot of hills. It is mostly flat. Yesterday we kept about a 10:18 pace. We didn't take any potty breaks. Not sure how we would with the route we were taking but maybe we could figure something out to stay in the neighborhood a bit more. Unfortunately though, I'm not going to be able to make it next Saturday since my husband will be out of town. But, you should go. It is so much easier when you are outside and have somebody to run with.
Post a Comment