Hi Ladies! It's so fun to get on here and read everything! It's so nice to have so much support in my running.
I had such a great week this week! I had definate gotten out of running since October, and this is the first week that I have really gotten back into it! It feels so good to have my blood really pumping again. And I will admit that it's nice to not feel bad about eating 2 ice cream bars in one day, even if they are sugar free! :)
I ran 4 days this week, and I did a good job at keeping my goal of "not overdoing it" the first week. I even braved the cold a couple of times this week! I will also add that my husband (who is also running the race) has run every day this week. Something he hasn't done in a long time! So I am very proud of him!
Keep up all the good work, and keep posting, because it definately keeps me motivated to keep going!
Lori Collett
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are awesome! (and you should never feel bad about what you eat, you are gorgous!) I thought I saw Nate running, but I didn't know if it was him. How nice that he can do it with you. Congrats on your great week!
Post a Comment