I had my blog all ready to post and it went away somewhere so this is my second attempt. If it comes on twice, read this one - it's better!!! Niki
Ok ladies, where are you? I need your stories - your successes, your struggles and frustrations! I bet we all need each other to keep motivated and on track!
Since you are reading this blog - let your husbands watch the kids and treat yourself to a night out at my house at 6 p.m. on the above mentioned date. We will have so much fun. I am making taco soup and you all can bring whatever you like - veggies, fruit, salad, and PLEASE bring desserts! We can play games (bring any you like) or just talk and hang out.
I was also wondering if there is any information on the t-shirts? I like the design I saw earlier in the blog. Anyone know anything about pricing, what type of material? Can I help?
Anyway...My running is going well, although I am getting kind of tired of the cold and ice. I am not ready for summer, but I am ready for flowers and sunshine and birds. I haven't had to wrap my ankle in over a week. Hooray!!
Keep those stories coming and happy running, jogging, limping, shuffling, crawling or whatever else you are doing to prepare for this race! Niki
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds Awesome!! Thanks for hosting it for us Niki.
Post a Comment