The running has been going great. In fact, our speed runs are really helping us get a little faster. That is exciting. I do have to admit that I'm starting to get tired of the really cold weather. Thanks Deena and Deanna for being there in the mornings so I'll be sure and get out the door!
We do need a girls night soon. Week nights are out for me until mid-March, but I could host it here at my house (unless someone else wants to host it) on Friday or Saturday evening February 15 or 16th since my husband and boys will be out of town for the holiday. Let me know.
Keep up the great work on your training! Niki
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds fun! it will be nice to meet everyone who is training. i am free either night, i am going on my hot valentines date the 14th! do you want us all to bring appetizers?
So...I was talking to Sabina last night and was going to just throw a night out there. She works early Saturday's so Saturday night would be better. I would also love a Saturday night. Let us know what to bring.
My vote is for Saturday, Feb. 16th.
Post a Comment