Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hit My 8 Miler!

Hi Everyone,
I am so proud writing and letting you know I ran 8 miles this weekend! It was awesome and in powering! I just had one little problem! I kept getting sick to my stomach after 6 miles, so I'd walk a little, drink water, keep running. till i was done. so, I'm asking for some advice from all, what do you do when running so many miles? Amber, I know you mentioned taking carbs every 3 miles after 6. can you tell my all that again and where to shop? also how much water Am I to be drinking daily? 1-2 gallons?
let me know. Leslie

2 comments:

Sabina said...

Wahoo! Congrats Les! That is really great! I just got my new running shoes - so I'm hoping it will help get my motivation back up! Last week was tough.

Harvest Hills Runners said...

Nice job Leslie!!
Daily water consumption--I thought I heard once, that you are supposed to drink as many ounces as half your body weight.
(100 lbs, drink 50 oz)
Deena