Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Running With Angels

Hi Ya'll
How's everyones running going? What mileage will you be at this weekend, looking for some company. I ran 7 last week and got so bored on the treadmill, anyone running 8 this week?
So , I've been wanting to tell you about a book I've been reading called Running With Angels by: Pamela H. Hansen, check out her website, anyways, she is a woman who always wanted to run a marathon, but had 100 pds in her way! its her inspirational story of her weight loss, taking control of her life, prepping for the race and running it. I 'm loving it. Every May she has a benefit run for Intermountain health care women center in Orem, the run is may 17 at Thanksgiving Point, 5k,(kids stuff right?!) I'm planning on running it, just to meet her. Anyone interested in joining me? Anyone read her inspiring book? HOpe to hear a shout out from you. keep running and keep me posted! love Leslie

1 comment:

Harvest Hills Runners said...

I'm game!! Is everyone planning to run the city 5K in June and the ward 5K in July?? I think it will be awesome to continue having races to keep me motivated.
Deena