Hi everyone! It sounds like things are going pretty well for everyone. I agree with all of you, the long runs are getting harder. It's not as fun when it takes you 2+ hours to do your run. I am leaving for my cruise on Friday and am worried that I will not be able to keep up with the running while I am on vacation. I will do my best.
We can order the shirts whenever we are ready. I did get a sample shirt if anyone wants to see it. Somebody asked me if they were see through or not, the one I have is white and it is a little see through but not bad. The shirts come in womens sizes and I would say they run on the small side. The size she gave me was a large and I would want an X-large just so it wouldn't be quite so form fitting. I hope that helps figure out sizes. If anyone wants to try on the large or see it just let me know. I think we decided on white??? And I think we all liked Sherian's design. With all of that we can go forward. I need to hear from each of you within the next couple of days so we can get them ordered and have them here in time for the marathon. The cost will be $15.00. We don't have to pay until they get here so all I need is your name and your size. Either e-mail them to me or call me at home 768-2415 and let me know.
Sherian - can you e-mail me a copy of the logo you did. Does an XP format sound right? I think that's what my sister-in-law said she would need (I am not computer literate when it comes to stuff like that). Anyway, sent it to my e-mail Mindyloohoo@hotmail.com.
Mindy
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hot mama going on a cruise! what a great idea! i would love to come and try on the shirt you have, to decide what shirt size I'll get.
have a great vaca!
Post a Comment