Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wow, it's been a long time!

I'm glad to finally sit down and write! Life just got away from me and well, here I am now. It has been so much fun to train for this race and I am getting excited for the big day. As far as a girl's night out - someone other than me will have to host and plan it. I would love to come if I can. Someone throw out a date, and we'll go from there. Also, the night before our race both Elder's Quorums are having a big combined couple party. Since my husband is heavily involved in EQ, I can't skip it!!! He promises that there will be plenty of pasta. So, I plan on loading up on carbs at the EQ party. I think we need a post-race party with lots of ice cream and other yummy desserts. It's ok to splurge on desserts and then I can really get back on the stick. I've gained 5 pounds. How did that happen? I don't know, but I am working on it.

Happy running!
Niki

No comments: