Saturday, March 29, 2008

I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!!

Wow! what a great run this morning! today i hit my 10 miler! it was amazing and long, but i was feeling good. I felt sick around 6 miles and took some power gel, that helped me to get rid of the sick tum feeling. I am so proud and excited for everyone doing their long runs and pushing your abilities! who knew we could do all this! We are strong women! I am looking forward to our race in just a couple weeks. Does anyone know if we need to pick up our packets for the race? Do you know what time we want to be at the race, on running day? Happy Running!

3 comments:

Harvest Hills Runners said...

Congratulations, Leslie. That's awesome. Doesn't it feel great to know that you can run that far! Way to go.
Deena

Harvest Hills Runners said...

Way to go Leslie!!! It does feel great to know our bodies can do amazing things - things we never thougth they could do! You are amazing.

You need to pick up your packet the Thurs. or Fri. before the race downtown at some expo. For details, google the salt lake city half marathon and it will take you to the web site for more info. I believe the race starts at 7 am so you will want to be there before that. The packet will have much more info on time and parking details.

Harvest Hills Runners said...

That last comment was from me, Niki!!!