Hi Everyone!
I am so ready to get outside for my runs! I think that will help me with my boredom on the treadmill. I'm not willing to run with the die hards at 6am! but is anyone interested in running mornings? for sure I want some friends on sat. mornings 7 or 8 am. for my long runs. The Jordan pkway is calling!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have you planned your run for this Saturday morning? I need to run 10 miles. It would be nice not to do it alone. (Deena & Niki have to run Friday morning this week) Let me know what you plan on doing & I'll try to join!
Deanna
Deanna-
I am going to the legacy center or jordan pkwy( depends on the weather) with several of the ladies, if you would like to come, let me know, we're leaving @ 7am and we're all doing our long runs. Leslie
Leslie,
7:00 sounds good to me. Are you meeting up with everybody somewhere?
Deanna
Post a Comment