Wednesday, February 6, 2008

T-shirts

I forgot about the t-shirts, sorry. I talked to my sister-in-law tonight and she said the price would be under $15.00, probably a lot less but that was a safe number. She will have a definite price for me by the weekend. Do we want to go with the design that somebody posted (I think Sherian?) on the blog? I thought it looked great. Also, do we just want something on the front, or the front and the back? I think everybody voted for white so we'll all get the same color if that is okay. When I have a for sure price I will get the okay from each of you along with your sizes.

I have had a lot of fun doing this running stuff, especially getting to know some of you better. I love the friends I run with. Running isn't always easy and sometimes all I can think of is how glad I will be when that particular run is over but I alway feel so good afterwards, like I really accomplished something. It's kind of given me a goal/purpose that is just for me. Not my kids, not my husband, just ME! I've also started taking my kids to the pool and letting them swim while I run. Makes me feel less guilty about staying out later. I can still be a mom and do something for myself. Keep up the hard work everybody!!

1 comment:

Sherian said...

I can get you the images. I just need to know the size and file type you need. I can also post a couple different ones and we can all vote on them. I also don't mind if there are other ideas, we can scrap my images. I am happy with whatever! Just let me know.