Friday, February 15, 2008

Saturday Run

We're doing a long run at 6:30 am tomorrow. (It's still cold out there, but I think we'll see significant improvement in temperature over the next few weeks.) I'm very excited. If you want to hook up with us we'll be running through the round about shortly after 6:30.

I love the T-shirts! Sign me up.

I would love to go for a run in Arizona. I would probably get too hot!!!

I haven't blogged lately, but I've been keeping tabs on all of you! Thanks for the motivation. I've needed it some days more than others this week. I did 2 workouts on the treadmill. And I survived!! Although it took me 3 hours to complete one workout. That is why I have to run early in the morning. There are too many interuptions during the day!

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night!!

Deena

No comments: