Tuesday, March 25, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT!

HI Everyone.
wow 3 weeks in counting! I am so proud to be apart of this group, you all are amazing women! It would be great to spend an evening with you all before the big day! I would love to have girls nite here on April 11 or 12. whatever works for the majority. since the nite before is the Eq dinner. let me know what night works best for you.

4 comments:

Harvest Hills Runners said...

Friday, April 11th works better for me. Thanks Leslie!

Niki

Sabina said...

YEAH! That weekend is ward conference, would that Saturday evening be a problem for anyone? If not, my vote is for Saturday, but I could do either night.

Harvest Hills Runners said...

Sounds great!! I will make either night work. Let me know.
Deena

Sabina said...

I'm totally fine with either date. Let's plan on it - let us know what we can bring!