Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THIS IS IT!!!

Well, ladies, this is what we've been training for!
I am so excited...and nervous, too. Every time I think about the race I get butterflies!! We've worked hard and now our hard work should pay off.
Hats off to you all who have struggled with injuries! That's tough, but you keep going. I'm very impressed.
I look forward to a nice break following the race. I'm ready for some easy runs.
Thanks to all who have participated in the blog. You've inspired me and kept me motivated. This has been a blast! Also, thanks to Deanna and Niki. I couldn't do the workouts without you ladies!!! The get-to-gethers have been great. We should continue those!
Anybody up for trying a marathon? I think I would like to. Wouldn't this be the best time? I'm halfway there, right? I will make my final decision on that after the completion of this race!!
Good luck ladies!!!
See you Saturday!
Deena

No comments: